Wanna check the Kroger work schedule? This article will be useful for Kroger employees so that they could check their work schedule online. Kroger HR Team is the one who is responsible for updating the employee’s work timing and schedules on the Kroger Greatpeople portal. We recommend you to follow this article to understand better about the work schedule of the Kroger employee.
Kroger had launched several portals for its employees to reduce their workload, give better benefits and maintain a better relationship with them. The main purpose of these portals is to provide better communication between the employee and management.
Greatpeople.me is one of the portals where you get more insights about employee benefits options, check work schedules, latest payslips, personal information, working time, your target, office timings, weekly shift, co-workers contact information and more.
How to View Kroger Work Schedule
Kroger schedules are available on the Greatpeople portal. Employees are requested to check their weekly work schedules. From this portal, employees can check their scheduled work for the current week by sign in to the portal with their employee credentials and access the View schedule option from the menu.
Here is the detailed procedure on how to check your Kroger schedule.
- You can access this portal from anywhere. ie., Visit the portal from your home pc or store computer.
- Open any browser available on your computer/mobile. Enter greatpeople.me on the address bar.
- Enter your Enterprise User ID or EUID & Password on the SecrueWEB Kroger SSO Login page.
- If you are not aware of your EUID, then contact the manager or information support team at your work location.
- Once you logged in, you can find your work schedule option on the top banner on the page.
- Clicking on the “Work Schedule” option will show your work schedule for the week.
From this portal, employees can request a day off and even apply for vacation directly from the schedule option. Keep visiting our website to get more information related to Kroger, krogerfeedback survey, rewards, and more employee benefits.