Are you looking to win 50 Kroger fuel points by participating in the customer feedback program by Kroger? Then this article will help you to understand better about the Kroger Feedback program for its customers. To win a bonus of 50 fuel points or cash rewards, you need to participate with a valid code (Entry ID on your Purchase receipt) and purchase date and time.
Before participating in the survey, you should have a valid ENTRY ID. These codes are usually found at the bottom of your receipt along with your purchase date and time. Complete your survey questions every week from the krogerfeedback.com survey and get a chance to enter the Kroger Sweepstakes program which will be conducted every three months once.
Kroger Feedback Rules & Rewards
|Reward Price||Get 50 Fuel Bonus Points / $100 Gift card / $5000 Cash Reward|
|Website||www.krogerfeedback.com / www.krogerstoresfeedback.com|
|Entry Method||Use Entry ID (Survey code) on your purchase receipt|
|Limit||ONE 50 Fuel Pt bonus per 7 days|
|Duration||Jan 1, 2020 to Dec 31, 2020|
|Age Limit||Must be above 18 yrs.|
|Eligible Location||All 50 states in the United States (excluding Florida & New York)|
|Receipt Validity||up to 7 days|
KrogerFeedback Survey: A step-by-step guide
Many people have difficulties while participating in Kroger customer feedback. This guide will be helpful for the people who are looking to enter the Kroger Survey. All the survey questions are mainly focussed on collecting customer opinions about the quality of the product, service quality, store cleanliness, staff behavior & response and overall satisfaction of the customer.
Follow the below instructions to enter the Krogerfeedback survey and you could easily win free bonus 50 fuel points.
- To begin, visit the official website of Kroger customer satisfaction survey – www.krogerstoresfeedback.com / krogerfeedback.com
- Select your preferred language setting. By default, English will be selected. Choose “Espanol” which is located at the bottom of the page.
- Note down this information which is printed on your receipt.
- Entry ID
- Now carefully enter the above-noted details in the respective fields.
- Make sure you had entered the correct ENTRY ID which is on your purchase receipt.sur
In case if there is no entry id specified on your receipt, you are not eligible to give feedback.
- After verifying the above information, click on the ” START “ button.
- Now you will get more and more questions that mainly focus on the product availability, quality of the product at the store, staff behavior and their response.
- Based on your experience, carefully choose the appropriate opinion for the questions and write a detailed explanation for some questions if prompted.
- You can find the progress at the bottom of the page.
- Once the progress reaches 100%, click on “Submit Button” to complete.
- Now a voucher code will be displayed. You can redeem this code during your next purchase at the retail store.
- If you are a loyalty card member, enter your card details to claim the rewards on your card.
People ❤️ Kroger
Yes, People love to shop at the Kroger because of their pleasant experience while shopping. Also, when it comes to retail products their customer service is always the best. Kroger improves its service quality through customer feedback. Kroger rewards their customer with free bonus fuel points when they submit their feedback about their shopping experience.
If you have any problem or any queries related to the survey at Kroger feedback then feel free to contact Kroger customer care using any of the available toll-free numbers.
Toll-Free Number: 1-800-576-43770
- Monday to Friday: 8 AM to 12.00 AM EST
- Saturday to Sunday: 8 AM to 9.30 PM EST
Related Questions on Kroger
Q1. Where is the Kroger Company headquarters?
Their Headquarters is located at Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Q2. How do I complain to Kroger?
- Call – 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-4377).
- E-Mail – Fill the form to send your queries – LINK.
Q3. What is the phone number for Kroger headquarters?
Phone number – Call 1-800-KRO-GERS.
Q4. How do I contact Kroger HR?
Mailing Address: The Kroger Co.
1014 Vine Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1100
Q5. What gas does Kroger use?
Kroger gas is a TOP TIER gasoline
Q6. Does Kroger use Shell Gas?
NO, Kroger uses TOP TIER gas. You can use your Kroger fuel points at any Shell Gas Pump.
Q7. How do I use my Kroger fuel points at the pump?
To use your fuel points, scan your Plus card and provide a payment option. If you have more than 100 fuel points in either last month’s balance or current month you will be asked how you are going to apply the discount.
Where is the entry ID on a Kroger receipt?
Entry ID is printed at the bottom of your purchase receipt.
How do I sign up for Kroger Sweepstakes?
- NO purchase is required to sign up for Kroger Sweepstakes.
- Participate in Kroger Survey using the printed receipt.
How do I redeem Kroger fuel points?
To use your Kroger fuel points, Scan your Plus Card and proceed with your payment.
How do Kroger fuel points work?
- Redeem 100 fuel points at any Shell gas and get 10¢ off per gallon.
- At Kroger fuel station, a maximum of 1000 fuel points can be used for a single fill-up.
- 10¢ per gallon will be awarded for every usage of 100 Fuel points.
How do you use the old month’s fuel points at Kroger?
When you have more than 100 fuel points from the previous month on your Plus Card, you will be asked how would you like to apply the discount.